Monday, November 22, 2010

Light Skin Therapy


I'm starting to plan out which gifts to get this Black Friday and I was trying to find out something for my mother. I know she really wants a new skin care product since she loves taking care of her skin. Anyways, I was researching and I came upon this idea of light acne and skin light therapy. The idea behind this treatment is based on specific light waves, blue or red, that concentrate on killing bacteria and encouraging skin cells to regenerate. It used to only be available at spa's or professional skin care facilities, but now you can purchase them for home personal use!

Here's a great article on acne light treatment. I also found this site called, Light Acne, that has even more information as well as pretty good reviews on some products out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment